After many requests, there are more Routine jackets back on the website. Last fall the “Beeps” jacket sold out within two days. So, jackets had to be brought back.
Instead of just one, they brought back three jackets this time. This includes: the full-zip “Washington” jacket, featuring red, white, and blue panels. This jacket, like the others, is high-quality polyester with water-proof construction (see photos below). The black and grey “Predator” jacket is the other new addition to Routine’s jacket collection.
Here are the details for the jackets:
• High quality polyester (100% polyester) water-proof construction.
• Custom sewn on home plate die-cut tag that’s visible from the backside of the jacket.
• Two zipper pockets at the bottom.
• Drawcords for the hood as well as the bottom.
• Front kangaroo pocket with snaps (Beeps/Predator)
These jackets are made with the same cut as the last collection, which is great to help keep you cool for mild weather. Also, you can even layer up beneath the jacket. That makes for a great all-around jacket to add to your collection.
The Washington Jacket
The Predator Jacket
The Beeps Jacket – note the custom home plate camo print. Fire.
These are selling fast, so be sure to pick yours up soon. You can shop the Routine Jackets here on the website.
Social || @clubhouse_mag
Shop || routinebaseball.com